Monday, March 25, 2013

Who Knew...

Last week was a kind of messed up week for me and I didn't really see Darra much...when you consider that we sit right next to each other that is saying something...I was out for a couple of days and then she had to travel for work for a couple of days.  I sent her the next book that I thought I would read this weekend. It is a little bit different from what we have been reading and I was really looking forward to it.

This morning she walked into the office and tells me that the book is rough...stressful...so we are actually reading the same book at the same time!! I am not sure how I feel about Darra's description of the book and the fact that she absolutely loathes the guy but thinks that I will like him. Not really sure what that says about her perception of me...

So the book is Consequences by Aleatha Romig. It is the first book in a trilogy. We will be reviewing soon...


Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment