Friday, March 8, 2013

Taking Chances #2 Review

So Sunny already did her review for this book. I finally gave in and read it. I have never been so pissed that she had me read this book! It is not that the book was bad, it was the person who dies in the book. WTF! And sadly I cried. Yes, tears rolling down my face. That took a shot at my ego. I usually leave the crying to Sunny, but this time she got me!!!!

You have read her, you know the story line. If you haven't figured it out, the picture above is what tattoo's they got. It was a long book. I don't know why. Crazy things happen, love story, blah, blah, blah. But I think they were too lovey dovey too long in the book.

Everyone loves the guy that has a sweet streak but is an asshole too. It is what it is. I don't think that there was enough balance for me personally.

However many women will like this book. The guys were hot which is always a plus.


Darra

No comments:

Post a Comment