Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nicole Reed Does It Again!!

So I am a little behind on my blog stalking...work is killing me. Just so you have an idea of how our last week was...I am pretty sure my boss had to yell "Girl Fight" at least twice on Friday...there were some definite raised voices and a think even a few frustrated tears...but hey we all survived!! So that is why I am just now reading Rhye's POV!!!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously you HAVE to read it!!!!!  I was never a big Rhye fan but OMG! The link is below to Nicole's blog--go check it out IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! (Don't worry I'll wait)

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ RUINING ME AND RUINING YOU!!!!

Nicole Reed's Blog--Rhye's POV

Are you totally floored now???? I am too...I had to send an email to Darra since she is living the leisurely life today (or maybe she is home sick--whatever).  I really never thought it would be him!!

The title of this post is Nicole Reed Does It Again--what she did--she totally rocked my emotional equilibrium.  I mean I can't decide if I totally love it or hate it...I am sitting at my desk with my mouth hanging open and eyes tearing up...I mean I am so not an emotional person but she knows how to get me...does anyone else have an author that does this to them? Someone that just rocks your world whether they make you so angry you want to throw your book across the room (Molly McAdams, Taking Chances), cry like a baby (Nicole Reed, Ruining Me) or go curl up with the love of your life b/c your newest book boyfriend is sooooooo freaking sigh worthy (Jennifer L. Armentrought, Wait For You, Lux, Covenant-she writes the best book boyfriends)...

Sunny


2 comments:

  1. OMG Sunny...I freaking love ya!! Thank you so much for posting this. It really did make me smile big today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem :) I really never thought in a million years it would have been him. I was not a big Rhye fan but now I am interested in his story. Keep us posted on it and I am excited to read the other book I saw on your blog.
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete