Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunny Needs Help...

First off, I forgot to put this link on the post yesterday. Molly McAdams put this song on Twitter as a perfect song from Chase to Harper. She is correct...it really is a great song. I am sure that as soon as I can find it I will add it to the playlist on here.


Now my issue that I need help with....I talked about it yesterday...I really need to get off Chase. I am to the point of almost following him on Twitter. This is not normal. I don't know what I need to go to move on. I guess maybe I will reread the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning. Jericho Barrons usually works but I am not sure on this one. Anyways, hope you enjoy the video. I really like the song.  I need to review Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen. I read it this weekend. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow morning. 

Sunny



No comments:

Post a Comment