Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Lux Books

I am going through all my favorites. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I try to stay away from these words but OMFG, I love Daemon. Story goes Katie moves to a new town and has a next door neighbor that is worth a look. He is a smart ass, fantastic looking and has a streak of a sweet side. He is the full package. The books are essentially about aliens. But don't let that chnge your mind from reading it. AMAZING story and the next book is coming out in late Spring. Opal was the last book. The cliff hanger is killer!

 We happen to be lucky and the author did a book tour to Houston this past December and had the chance to meet Jennifer along with Pepe(the guy on the front of the books). Got to have lunch with them and both Jennifer and Pepe were amazing people. Very difficult to sit next to him, too good loowww.jenniferaremtrout.comking for his own good.  I need to put up the pictures of us with the two.
Here is her website.
www.jenniferarementrout.com

Overall the books get a 4.8 on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment