Monday, January 7, 2013

Ruining Me


Ruining Me is the first book in this set. Nicole Reed has taken you far beyond teenage angst in this novel. For those you who don't know me, I am all about the happily ever afters. 

The book opens at the beginning of Jay Stevenson's senior year of high school.  You get to see how she has distanced herself from friends and family over the last 2 years and how it is affecting everyone around her. She has her perfect ex-boyfriend who is still in love with her and does not understand what went wrong. Next is the rocker ex-boyfriend that will not leave her alone. Finally you meet her possible future older boyfriend who does not judge her for her past. I read this book in about 6 hours. I could not put it down!

This book did not give me my happily ever after but I can't wait until the sequel Ruining You comes out on January 29.  Hopefully you will read this book and be as emotionally distraught as I was.



Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment