Tuesday, January 15, 2013

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Hola,

I am writing this review before Sunny finished reading this to tick her off. Adult Content! Everyone will compare it to 50 shades however I like Braden more than Christian Grey. Also they came out at the same time, so it is hard to say it is following 50. So don't compare.

Story goes a chick(Jocelyn) moved to Dublin Street Apartment after living with her bestfriend, who moved to England. She likes her new roomate, Ellie. And just so happens that she has a hot brother, Braden. Joss has many issues from her past and makes her standoffish(not sure if that would be considered a word). So it would explain why she tries her hardest not to get involved with both Ellie and Braden. However Braden figures her out just by the way she acts.

Ends up that Joss and Braden has a mutual agreement not to have a relationship, just sex. you can imagine the rest of the story.

Joss is interesting(not all doe eyed and a virgin)  and Braden is a smartass, and of course hot. This is a book you can go back and reread again.

Sunny has not finished reading this so hopefully I didn't ruin it for her. If I did, too bad, so sad!

I rate it with a 4.6.

1 comment:

  1. I am not reading this until I am done. I did see the first and last line..."too bad, so sad"...jerk :)
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete