Monday, February 4, 2013

Worst Book Couples???

So with V-Day coming up and everyone being all lovey dovey and all the polls out there for the best book boyfriends (duh-HELLER!) and best book couples (so many to choose from) who do we think are the absolute worst book couples?  I have never thought about it. I mean I am a totally happily ever after girl who is still looking for her Prince Charming (I mean since he is my soul mate I am sure he took a wrong turn just like I do everyday).  Right now I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head but think about it. We can't always be happy with the way our favorite authors decide to end the book and I know I personally get upset when the person I really want to end up with the girl turns out to be the biggest jerk EVER! (cough-SETH-cough)  So leave some ideas...I would really like to know if I am the only freak out there that is thinking about this....

Sunny

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to tell me Tilly and Will from the Heller Series is not the worst. I hate that douche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So to stay on the JD Nixon train how about Tess and Jakey and Finn and Melissa...seriously all wrong all the way around!!!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete