Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines!! Review Tomorrow

I was going to review Never Too Far by Abbi Glines but Darra hasn't read it yet. She went crazy yesterday and actually decided to spend her kid's birthday with him instead of glued to a book...I know...WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!!!  (kidding...her kid is adorable and she is great mom)

Anyways, I read it last night. I got home and ready to read about 8 or so and was done a little after 11.  I enjoyed the book and of course who doesn't love Rush!!!  I am not going to lie and tell you that in the first book I was like "Yeah, Woods is pretty cool. Maybe I'll read his story...I don't know."  After reading this one I am a little in love with Woods. So that is the only thing I am go to say until tomorrow. Maybe Darra and I will actually write together...maybe not...who knows. I do recommend you reading this book!!

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment