Friday, February 8, 2013

Kiss Me by Jillian Dodd


This the second book in the Keatyn Chronicles. I like Keatyn a little bit more than I did in the first book. I think it was easier for me to like her because I felt like she was acting a little bit more her age. There were still a few times I forgot she was not in her late teens. 

Kiss Me picks up where Stalk Me ended. If you have not finished Stalk Me don't read any further!  Keatyn has to leave Malibu to try and keep her friends and family safe. The stalker was released and he is not showing any signs of stopping.  Keatyn goes away to boarding school and there are a whole new group of friends and enemies. She plans on truly trying to be herself (whoever that is) and not worry about popularity. Honestly, I liked her a lot better and did not feel like she was being nearly as annoying. At the same time, seriously, why isn't she with Aiden!!  Oh well. I am actually interested in where her story is going to go.

Date Me is expected to come out in April of this year. I am definitely going to get it. I would give Kiss Me 3.9 out of 4 stars. 

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment