Thursday, February 28, 2013

Never Too Far



Never Too Far is the follow up to Fallen Too Far by Abbli Glines. We have been waiting for this one for awhile! It starts back up from when Blaire had left to go back to Summit, AL. Rush went back home without her and both are completely depressed it didn't work out. Cain, her ex-boyfriend is trying to win her back. But he does several douchey things and Blaire is not willing to look past her memories of him leaving her alone to take care of her mother.

One day Bethy, her BFF showed up and is trying to talk her into coming back to live with her. Tells her she can get her job back too. Despite not wanting to be near Rush, Nan & her Dad she goes back to get enough money to start her life again in another town. She is trying to protect the one thing she cares about the most. Her baby.

We knew this was going to happen. What do you think when the two main characters have sex without a rubber!? Since she is working at the club, it is hard not to run into Rush. When she does, she decides to keep the baby secret for the time being. But people start figuring out after her throwing up every morning.

All and all, this book is mostly about Rush trying to win Blaire back. Rush screwing up and hurting her. And at the end her Dad finally confronts her.

Overall, it was a good book. I am glad that the Dad's story was told. Makes things make sense. The only problem was with Rush. I want to love him, I really do. But he screwed up so many times I wanted to slap him across the face! Seriously, are you a moron. Also, she needs to get a little more self assurance. But I still like her as much as I did in Never Too Far.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was another book. It just seemed to end. I need more Rush to put him on my Top 20 Hot Book Boyfriends. There could be so much more to Rush's story that I felt she may give us clues on FB or Twitter.

Also, there may be a book about Woods. I did't like him that much in book 1. But he grew on me in Fallen Too Far.

My rating is 4.0

Darra

No comments:

Post a Comment