Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Since work is not slowing down...


So the good and the bad is that work is NOT slowing down...I keep saying please let me make it through V-Day but I don't know...it keeps adding up. Anyways, enough of my work problems. I did read a book this weekend and I will probably have to review it at the end of the week. I read Taking Chances by Molly McAdams and I am now reading From Ashes by Molly McAdams.  I will probably do them together. I really liked Taking Chances and From Ashes seems to be even better so far. So this is my apology to you for not keeping up with the blog. 

And On A Side Note:

With today being Fat Tuesday and tomorrow being Ash Wednesday (and yes I am Catholic) I need to figure out what to give up...so yesterday Darra thought it would be funny to suggest I give up books! Can you imagine??? I don't think I would last a day!!!!!! Anyways, what is the worst thing you have ever given up?  Part of me thinks maybe I should give up reading for 40 days since it is my one serious passion but I am thinking maybe I should give up soda and fried food and try to make healthier life style decisions...I don't know...

So please give me your ideas...nothing like waiting until the LAST minute to decide...

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment