Friday, February 22, 2013

Never Too Far is ALMOST HERE!!

I was stressing a little bit b/c I did not have a ton of books lined up for the weekend and I have to keep myself occupied until the release of Never Too Far by Abbi Glines on Tuesday, Feb 26!  So I went a little crazy and bought 5 new books. Surely that will hold me over. So here is what I am going to read this weekend (and I have no idea the order yet):

If You Stay by Courtney Cole

Bullet by Jade C. Jamison

A Terrible Love by Marata Eros

Seven Years of Bad Luck by J.L. Mac

Wreck Me by J.L. Mac

So after many hours of stalking other bloggers and B&N for good reads that is what I came up with. I am hoping that I am happy with my purchases. So look for plenty of reviews next week and if you haven't read Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines get it! Read it this weekend and the sequel will be out on TUESDAY!!! I am going to add the link to purchase it for $0.99 from bn.com! It is AWESOME!

Link to B&N Fallen Too Far $0.99!

Have a GREAT Weekend!
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment