Monday, April 8, 2013

Belong To You by Vi Keeland




Publish Date – 4/4/13
Will be sold on – Amazon, Barnes and Noble, ibook, Smashwords, Kobo and Sony.

Summary 
My honeymoon was almost everything I dreamed it would be, a tropical paradise, turquoise water, romantic walks on the beach, and loads and loads of mind shattering sex. The only thing missing was the groom.

After seven years of coasting through a relationship with Michael, my senses were numb. A week of passion with a stranger was just what I needed to clear my head and take back control of my life. But how do you move on when the man that was only supposed to be a fling somehow seeps into your soul and steals your heart?

Darra's Review:

This book was a fantastic read. You love Jack. Where is my Jack?! Many times in books the main guy says things that are a little cheese, but Jack is the full package and believeable. Sydney is on her honeymoon after her fiance decided to do indicent things with another girl. Sienna is the crazy friend everyone should have. Why not have a one night stand? But one look with Jack, a one night stand may turn into a 5 night stand. At the end of her vacation, what will happen now? She has feelings despite trying to prevent that from happening. Will she ever see him again? She does and where does it go from here? Was it the happily ever after? Well, you will have to read it yourself. You get to find out more of who Jack is.
I will give it a 4.3. (I am nicer than Sunny :-)
Darra

Sunny's Review:

I fell head over heels for both Sydney and Jack!  I mean it can't be easy to be on your honeymoon without a groom b/c he was a cheating jerk but Syd took her best friend, Sienna. They planned to make it a week they would never forget. Sydney was supposed to have a fling to get over Michael and get back out in the dating world. Jack skyrocketed straight to the Top 5 of my book boyfriend list! He is soooooooo freaking AWESOME!  I mean rich, domineering and perfect manners...come on how perfect can you get (except he does not have blond hair and blue eyes).  

When Jack and Syd meet they decide that the week is just an almost annonymous fling while they are vacationing in Hawaii. They decide that they can each ask 10 personal questions and that's it. They have fun and you can tell that neither one of them really want it to end. They end up seeing each other again a few weeks later and realize that they are supposed to work out a relationship. Jack has never really had a relationship and has a very questionable business. They both have their issues that they are dealing with and they muddle through the beginnings of a relationship. 

This is the first book in the series and I can't wait until the next one comes out! I would give this book a 4.2 out of 5 stars. I will totally reread this book!
-Sunny






Author Bio from goodreads:
I was born and raised in New York. I've been told I have a New York accent, on more than one occasion. It is pronounced cawfee, not coffee, right? But of course, being a true New Yawka, I believe everyone else has the accent.

I am one of six children, and come from a family of "steps, halves, ours, theirs and his" children. Even though the oldest of the six is only 48, we have given my incredible mom 17 grandchildren. I have three children, two girls and a boy. My son is the oldest and is a godsend. The girls, well, they are tweens and make me drink too much wine on occasion.

I am an attorney by day, and a romance author by night! I published my first book in 2013, First Thing I See and was thrilled at the overwhelming success! My next book, Belong to You, is due out April 4, 2013, and I have the hots for the man on the cover.

I consider myself a romance author, but my books definitely have steam in them, so I guess I am technically a romance-erotica author. I am also a HUGE reader and love Sylvia Day, Kristen Ashely, and EL James.






No comments:

Post a Comment