Tuesday, July 9, 2013

THIS WEEK!!!

So it is already Tuesday and let me tell you this week is flying FAST!!! This week is SUPPOSED to be REREAD week but as you know...it never turns out that way!!! So just to keep you up to date on what I am doing (I know you are dying with anticipation!)...

What I have read since last Wednesday...

1. Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout writing as J. Lynn. If you have not read this book you really need to. I LOVE Cam. He isn't blond but he is blue eyed. Soccer player...YUMMY! Anyways, this is a new adult book and I can honestly say that I have NEVER read a book by Jennifer that I don't like. She is really awesome and you seriously need to look into ALL her books!  She is writing this story from Cam's POV and I CAN'T WAIT!!





2.  Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. Another author that has all GREAT books! If you
have not read anything by her go pick one. You can't go wrong. I personally like Hopeless better than Slammed but it is just barely better. I reread Hopeless in anticipation of Losing Hope coming out this week (Holder's POV!!!). It is on my to read list!!!

3.  Embody by Jamie Magee!! I know this is not a reread but I HAD TO!!! I love Landen and Willow and couldn't help myself. Look for this review to be out soon. I can't get enough of the Insight Series! Jamie has written an AWESOME world that I would love to live in. (I will tell you more soon)

4. The Party by Katie Ashley. Another new on but kinda old b/c it is a short prequel
to The Proposition. Just reminded me that I kinda love Aidan!! If you have read The Proposition and The Proposal by Katie Ashley I totally recommend The Party. It is the one where Emma shoots Aidan down...so AWESOME!! You also get to see her fight with Connor & how she is dealing with the loss of Travis (so sad but worth it).

5.  Darra and I both read a certain ZOMBIE book that will be a blog stop tomorrow. (make sure you check it out)  You can see what we thought there.

6.  I am now reading Fear of Falling by S. L. Jennings. I am REALLY REALLY LOVING IT. I will have a review up for it as soon as I finish it. If you have not read the Dark Light series GO GET IT!!! This book is different from that series but SO GOOD. Blaine is so close to perfect...southern accent, big truck, tattoos...unfortunately brown hair and brown eyes...oh well...what can you do.

Now what to do...I am pretty sure that I am going to be done with Fear of Falling tonight if not definitely tomorrow. So I am trying to figure out who I need to revisit. I am thinking Braden from On Dublin Street. I really like Joss too so that is probably a good one...I ALWAYS want to go back and revisit Phillip and Danny from That Boy and That Wedding...I am pretty sure That Baby is supposed to be coming soon...I really want to go back to Barrons and Mac in the Fever Series (that is a 5 book commitment right there...so worth it!!!) Or there is Remy from Real (Darra just finished that one), Jonah from Fighting for Flight, Woods from Twisted Perfection, Alexander from the Healers, Marcus from Cautious...

So many FREAKING good choices...I don't know what to do...hmmm....so I guess you guys can pick if you want...you have until tomorrow!!!

--Sunny


No comments:

Post a Comment