Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lawyers In Love Series by N. M. Silber!!!


Lawyers in Love Review Blitz


Review Blitz
 

Sunny's Review:

The Law of Attraction


This book seriously made me OMG and LOL from page 1. I could not stop laughing. I love it. BRADEN HAS BLOND HAIR AND IS A GOOD GUY!!! LOVE IT!! Gabrielle is great b/c she is driven, smart and owns her ridiculousness. She has to come out up with some crazy stories to try to get her defendants off. They usually don't work but hey she tries. Braden does a great job not laughing and I love the banter between the two in court. There is also so much sexual tension. There is a little bit of mystery and the fact that they talk all the time is awesome. They also have A LOT of fun scenes that will make you blush.

I am giving this book 4.5 out of 5 stars. I LOVE IT. GO GET THIS BOOK!! You will not be disappointed!!

Home Court Advantage

 

I can't tell you how much I LOVE this series. I have reread it so many times. I can't get enough of Gabrielle and Braden. They are hilarious and again in this book the laughter rarely stops. Gabrielle continues taking the group on adventures and you can obviously see how much Braden loves her since he goes along with her plans. The story picks up right where book one leaves off. I like that you get to see more of the others in this book. You get to meet Lily and that gets you ready for Legal Briefs.
 
I am giving this book 4.4 stars out of 5. I am serious when I say go get these books and get ready to laugh until you cry!!! Trust me when I say you are going to want to get Legal Briefs too. Adam is almost as AWESOME as Braden. I think at the end of the day I will have to take Braden.
 




box set
 
Book Title: Lawyers in Love Series: The Law of Attraction and The Home Court Advantage Author: NM Silber Genre: Sexy Romantic Comedy Release Date: November 22, 2013 Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
 
 
Synopsis
 
Once upon a time, two lawyers fell in love across a courtroom ... Join the crazy antics and spicy romance of the sexiest gang of attorneys in the Philadelphia Criminal Court System. For the first time ever, get the full, unforgettable, story of feisty Public Defender, Gabrielle Ginsberg, and formidable Assistant District Attorney, Braden Pierce. Follow their amorous adventures as they tangle in the courtroom and the bedroom, facing crazy criminals and an anonymous letter-writer who seems intent at ending their budding romance. If justice weren't blind, she would be laughing and blushing!


Braden Break



other half


Meet the Author

N.M. Silber is a former attorney, who survived the Philadelphia criminal court system, largely by having a sarcastic sense of humor. She used her her experiences there as a starting place to build her humorous cast of characters and sexy story lines. The novels of her Lawyers in Love series have been best sellers in Romantic Comedy on Amazon and she was voted an Amazon Reader's Choice Best New Author for 2013. Her goal as an author is to make people laugh, swoon, blush and hide in the bathroom to read her books.


Social Links

FB button FINALtwitter button FinalWebsite buttontumblr-icon FINALGoodreadsFINALPinterest Button FINALblog button
 
Goodreads Button with Shadow
 
Buy the Book


box set
 
Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINALkobo-icon FINAL
 
LegalBriefseBook new silver FINAL
 
Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINALkobo-icon FINAL
 
Giveaway




promotionsbutton with TRIM

No comments:

Post a Comment