Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Beautiful Ink by Nicole Reed Shout out!

This novel is not a cliffhanger and can be read as a stand-alone.
WARNING: This book is real, beautifully raw, and not for the faint of heart. It is the story of a young girl's loss of innocence while growing up around a motorcycle club. It is not suitable for children under the age of seventeen due to language, sexual content, and intense subject matter. Based on true events.
Family.
I have tattooed that single word on more skin than I care to count. It elicits powerful thoughts and emotions for most people.
Loving. Caring.
Supportive. Togetherness.
Forever.
But not for me. The word family means so much more.
Vicious. Harmful.
Dangerous. Corrupt.
Deadly.
You can't run forever from the ones who love you.


Buy Here:


Darra's Review:

I thought this book was awesome. I have always loved Nicole Reed's books. I think this may be one of my favorites. The Book Description is very vague so I don't want to give to much away. I did see a few reviews on Amazon and the first one was saying that Hels was so selfish. But what if you were in her place?
I tend to think "what if it were me"? And I don't blame her. That is a rough life and I could not handle it. I would not put her on my annoying main character list. Which 75% of the books I read I want to slap a bitch.
Now about the other guys in this book. Call me emo, but I was heartbroken for one of them. How could I like someone that continues to do the wrong thing but means well? Well it happened. You can't help who you love.

I won't lie, I was stressed reading this. Which also means I could not stop reading the book. Up Way past my mid-life bedtime. Read it in a day and a half. And it was worth all the missed hours of sleep.

Thanks again to Nicole for keeping me captivated in a story till the last sentence!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment