Monday, March 18, 2013

The Music Playlists from the Authors

In many books or blogs, the author make a playlist that they think best suits the book. The last book that was read(The Dark Prince) had a list. I am going to name a few. Usually have a few songs that are new, some bands you may not know and some rock(Love It). That would totally be me if I had more of a attention span to write. Check it out:


The Dark Prince Playlist by S.L. Jennings
Love The Way You Lie - Rihanna
Night Of The Hunter - 30 Seconds To Mars
Decode - Paramore
Daykeeper - The Foreign Exchange
Use Me - Miguel
Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
Kings & Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars
What If - Coldplay
S&M - Rihanna
We Are Young - Fun
We Are The People - Empire of the Sun
Mars vs. Venus - Usher
Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko
Jars of Heart - Christina Perry
There are 20+ more songs but I figure this was enough.

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire(2012) ALSO ALL MY H-TOWN FRIENDS. SHE IS COMING HERE FOR HER TOUR 4/3? MEET US THERE!
Radioacctive - Imagine Dragons
Stubborn Love - The Lumineers
Red - Taylor Swift
Thing For You - Hinder
I Can't Get No Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
Dice - Finlay Quaye
Thistle and Weeds - Mumford and Sons
Shelter From The Storms - Bob Dylan
Lovesong - The Cure
Home - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes


Ruining You by Nicole Reed
Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne
Wish You Were Hear - Incubus (On our Playlist Too!)
Missing You - Tyler Hilton
My Love - Sia
Breath Me - Sia
Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
I'll Be Waiting - Lenny Kravitz
Swimming Pools - Kinderick Lamar
Girl On Fire - Alicia Keyes
Honey Bee - Blake Shelton
Stars - Grace Potter
Over You - Miranda Lambert
Warning Sign - Coldplay (On our playlist too, I heart)
Polergeist - Deftones(My Favorite Band!)
It's Been A While - Staind(Love that song! Going on Playlist)
Trouble – Coldplay
 ++++++++ several more songs


Taking Chances by Molly McAdams
Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low
Addicted - Saving Abel
Thing For You - Hinder
The Feel Good Drug - Anaberlin
CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
I hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
I Can't Stay - The Veronicas

Much Love to the Music!
Darra

No comments:

Post a Comment