Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rereads This Week

Sooooooo.....I have several books that I am waiting to read and have them on "Jericho" (my Nook) but apparently I am in the mood to reread...

So far this week I have read Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Of course, Daemon sucked me in again. Totally obsessing about him....he really is awesome in a very jerkish way (and yes I realize I make up my own words sometimes).  Now I want to finish this series and I am all upset that the next book doesn't come out until JULY!!!!  So to try to pace myself I started Wait For You last night (again by Jennifer L. Armentrout).  I know...I just read it this weekend but I have not stopped thinking about it since I finished it. Every once in a while I will read a book that makes me want to restart it as soon as I finish...and this book is one of them.

Darra is reading Taking Chances by Molly McAdams. I read it a couple of weeks ago so last night I received a hateful text from her. She got to "THAT" part!!!  UGH!!!!!!! So this morning we rehashed it and now I kinda want to read that one again but I don't know if I should put myself back in that emotional turmoil...although I CAN'T wait for Stealing Harper to come out in JUNE!!!! It is Chase's POV and I can only imagine my reaction to that...I really can't wait but I am so nervous. I think I will have to have lots of kleenex, chocolate and CareBear movies for afterwards...

I think after Wait For You I may go back to On Dublin Street. I don't feel like I gave Braden enough thought.

Do you have a book that you want to reread as soon as you are finished? Or do you have a book that you read every couple of months or at least once a year?  I reread the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning several times a year. I can't get enough...I also read Pride and Prejudice about once a year. Every couple of years I read The Iliad--love Greek mythology.

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment