Monday, October 24, 2016

Reading Funk...HELP!!!

Why am I in a reading funk???

Over the last few months my life has spiraled out of control. Every time I have tried to find something to read, I can't really get interested. I have read so many books that I would normally love but my overall feeling are MEH. It is really frustrating. The only good thing about this, I know that I am the issue so I am not giving low reviews because of my feelings. I have tried to read total fluff to make myself happy and it has not helped. I have tried reading totally different books than what I have read in the past. I have tried scary books, ghost books, classics and all are MEH. 

So what do you do to get yourself out of a funk? Is there one go to book that will guarantee to get you back to normal?


No comments:

Post a Comment