Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Attached to You by Lindsay Paige!!!

Synopsis:

Brayden Hayes is all work and no play. Meeting one woman is all it takes to finally force himself to find a balance between work on the ice and relationships away from it. If there’s one thing Brayden is sure of, it’s that he wants to keep her around and make their time together worthwhile.

Deanna Mitchell hops from guy to guy because she doesn’t want to settle for just anyone. She has made a lot of mistakes, but deciding to see Brayden is not one of them. She thinks. What she feels around him makes her think he could be the one.

While Deanna remains unsure, Brayden is going all in and he’s ready to face whatever problems arise. Together, they discover that finding a balance isn’t hard when you’re with the right person.

Sunny's Review:

I really thought I was going to totally love this book. Normally I like the quiet captain that doesn't say a whole lot and then when they get their book I am so in love!  I know this sounds like this is going to be a bad review so Lindsay Paige, if you are reading this, read the whole thing. 

Brayden is the captain of the Carolina Rebels and focuses only on his career. He is great at it and knows that he has a limited time to play. I like that about him but he is really kind of a jerk. I am fine with him being focused on his career and he actually puts a lot of that aside for Deanna. I really did not like the way he treated his mother. I felt like even though he is a loner and his mom was a little nosey he was really a jerk to her. Other than that, I was okay with Brayden but he is definitely not my favorite character in this series. 

Deanna is one of my least favorite characters of all time. Yes I am putting her up there with
Bella from Twilight and Ana from 50 Shades. There are a couple of others ones that are up there too. I just did not find any really redeeming factors for Deanna. She was not a horrible person that was killing anyone but she was just kind of whiny with a poor pitiful me attitude. I understand a bad home life but she was using that as an excuse to not have any rules as an adult. She made bad decisions and was very immature. She was reckless with Brayden's reputation even after she knew who he was. 

As far as the story line went, it was pretty good. Brayden had to figure out to balance hockey and life. It took him a bit but he started figuring it out. Deanna had to learn to let her past relationships go and focus on her future. She finally started to get it. I liked that the conflict between Brayden and Deanna was not cleared up immediately. It made the story feel a little more realistic. 

I am giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5. This is definitely not my favorite of this series but it was still a good book. 

BUY THE BOOK: AMAZON B&N

ABOUT LINDSAY PAIGE:


No comments:

Post a Comment