Friday, March 18, 2016

Hidden Souls by J.P. Uvalle!!


Book: Hidden Souls
Author: J.P. Uvalle
Genre: Paranormal Romance Release Date: 3rd June 2016
Synopsis
One case. One secret. One dog.  One soul. Can transform a life forever.
FEAR consumes the quiet town of Groverton, North Carolina when seven, teenage girls mysteriously vanish - with little evidence left behind. Unfortunately, their disappearances are only the beginning...
The course of the investigation unleashes a string of bizarre occurrences only bombarding, Xandra Kallan, and her partner, Liam Hendrik with more questions. Questions, that make them rethink: everything they thought they knew about each other, themselves, and the world around them.  For them, meeting and becoming partners runs deeper than fate.
Their souls are fated, and this, gives them an unimaginable connection to the suspect.
Proving, sometimes the hardest mystery to solve is your own.
Buy the Book – Pre-Order Links



 

Darra's Review:

When first starting this book, I was worried what I read on the synopsis was not how the story would be told. However page by page, the book unfolded into a fantastic story that keeps your interest until the last page.
I loved the characters(although some I had hatred for, but they didn't matter as much). Xandra, Liam and another guy I cannot mention until you read the book. The characters evolved into who they were meant to be instead of the ordinary life they were living up till now.
There were so many twists in the story that I didn't even see coming. Which is rare. Well written with a great story. It was the whole package wrapped up into one book. And the ending, I can't believe it left off there. I had to immediately ask Sunny if this is a series.
Can't wait until the next book. No really, I need the next book out as soon as humanly possible. Unforgettable to say the least.
 
I rate the book a 4.8. I truly loved the whole book. Absolutely worth your time. 

Sunny's Review:

This book is crazy. I was sucked in from page one and could not put it down, trust me I tried at 1:30AM on a weeknight. My alarm goes off at 4:30AM so you know if I am up reading at 1:30 the book is holding me. There is mystery in here along with romance. I totally fell in love with Liam. I mean he admits he is a jerk and not a great person but he also admits that he has changed since he met Xandra. He proves repeatedly that he has changed and I wanted to shake Xandra for holding back from him. I actually liked Xandra too. She is a strong woman that has her life in order (for the most part).
 
There are so many twists and turns in this story. You need to pay attention and it will be easy for you to do this. I do have a lot of questions. I can't wait to get the next book. I am hoping that it answers some of my questions. I am also going to reread this book to see if I missed anything. I also love that this author has the same thoughts on soul mates as I do.
 
I am giving this book 4.7 stars out of 5. I have not read a book exactly like this one and I really did enjoy it. I want to find out more!  
Author Bio
J. P. Uvalle is a beautifully twisted soul who has a passion for writing paranormal romance, and has the divine ability to make the unbelievable, believable. She  was born and raised in Colorado Springs, went to Bel-Rea Institute of  Animal Technology and graduated with an Associate's degree in Applied Science and Technology.  J. P. Uvalle works part-time as an ICU technician in Highlands Ranch, Colorado at an emergency/specialty hospital. When not at work, she's spending time with family and friends.
Social Links
Giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment