Friday, May 15, 2015

Have you read the latest by Whitney G? A must read this weekend


Synopsis:
Just friends.
We’re just friends.
No, really. She’s just my best friend...

Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)

Throughout the years, and despite what anyone says, we’ve never crossed the line.

Never thought about it.
Never wanted to.

Until one night changed everything.
At least, it should’ve ...

Just friends.
We’re just friends.
I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…


Links:
 
 
 
Darra's Review:
 
 
I may be partial to any book that Whitney G writes, however I loved Sincerely, Carter. As you may read the synopsis, you have an idea of what may happen. What I liked about the beginning of the story was they hated each other. I like it when the story rolls into feelings that grow throughout years. More believable. Arizona was pretty awesome. Carter, amazing. Whitney G's characters are imperfect in a perfect way.
Overall great solid story and just the way I like my books to end. I am so glad this can be a stand alone book. Over the series books. I need resolution immediately!
This is a re-read!
 
4.6 rating!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment