Tuesday, June 24, 2014

In Love with a Master by Jason Luke

 
Synopsis:
How high a price will one man pay to know love?
For Jonah Noble, life has always been his world - his way. But now, confronted with his own mortality, and staring certain death in the face, he realises his one regret...
Will Leticia be his last chance? He knows she has feelings for him, but can he ever feel the same strength of emotion for her?
Can Jonah make the leap of faith that will put his heart in danger?
It's his world. His way. But now his life is on the line...
 
Buy Links:
 
 
Darra's Review:
 
 
 
 
I was looking at other blogs and reading on Facebook that there was a BDSM book written from the man's point of view by an Author that is man. It peaked my interest. Not many books that are about this topic work. It just seems ridiculous and far fetched. You need readers to understand the logic of Jonah Noble, not cringe at each story. I don't think that anyone cringed reading this book.
There is one thing that speaks louder than blogger words: I read Interview with a Master and In Love with a Master in two days. No lie. I could not stop in the middle of the story.

The Interview. Amazing. With each description of the encounters that Jonah has lived made you cling to every word. Although the relationships that Noah was in revolved around the BDSM lifestyle, every woman that reads these two books will wish there was a person that personifies any of his qualities.

The first book had me hooked. The moment that the book ended, I was on Amazon buying the latest, In Love with a Master. I mean this in the nicest way...but I really wanted to punch the author, Jason Luke, in the face. I may say a book was a cliffhanger. But the first book magnifies the meaning of cliffhanger.

When a reader reads a book, there must be some emotional attachment to the characters or story. I mean every word when I say the story is so fascinating along with who Noah is. Never before did I expect to receive both in the two books.

In Love with a Master is not just the history of Noah's past, but also of his current life he leads. Also about his relationship with has with Leticia. Where he may end up in his life. There is a lot of details I will leave out. However the ending of the book is reflective of the changes that happen in Noah's life.
Life is what you make of it. I would like to believe that saying is reflective to how I felt when the story ended.

 

I may say a book is worth the read. However that does not scratch the surface. A must read to any avid reader.

 

I rate this book a 4.8. With both books together, a 4.9999999.

 

Books that I will remember, despite my short term memory loss.

 
 
 
You Have to Read Interview with a Master before reading In Love with a Master.
 
 
Synopsis:
 
It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer…

(BDSM erotica from a man's POV, written by a man. Contains some explicit language)
 
Buy Link:
 


 
 
Jason Luke (Author) Links:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment