Monday, January 14, 2013

Slammed by Colleen Hoover



I just read this book this past weekend. I am not the person that cries about books most of the time, but I have to admit, I balled. The story goes with a girl in her last year of high school is moving because her Dad had passed and her mother could not afford the expenses of living in Texas. They move to Michigan. Right when they get there she meets a hot neighbor. Sparks fly as all stories go, but it turns out that he is a teacher. Her teacher. Things get complicated and in the story you see that both their pasts are similar.

Many people can relate to having dealt with illness in the family, so I think that is why it hits close to me. You will laugh, cry, smile, be aggrevated and enjoy the ups and downs of life.



I think that it deserves a 4.6 for the crying involved.

P.S. Don't think any less of me for crying!
Darra

No comments:

Post a Comment