Monday, January 6, 2020

Faking It by Emily James and Review



                                       Faking It as the Maid by Emily James!




Synopsis:

He needs a maid.
I need a job.
It’s just temporary…
My life is an endurance test, one that I am in danger of failing.
My apartment is a hellhole and my rent is late. I’m desperate, so I concoct a scheme and temporarily take my friend’s job as a maid.
But I’m not prepared for him.
Gorgeous. Sexy as hell. Millionaire property tycoon, and of course, arrogant jerk.
I met him at a bar and he tried to hit on me. When I ignored him, he thought it was because I couldn’t speak English. Figures he’d be my new boss. Now I have to keep up the charade or risk him finding out I don’t actually work for Heavenly Help, the Romanian cleaning agency he hires.
Can I keep up the charade of being his maid or will cleaning his mansion make me dirtier than ever?

FAKING IT AS THE MAID is a standalone romance, suitable for readers aged 18 or over, due to mature content and sexual themes.


Sunny’s Review:

I am really happy that I read this book even though I was not super excited to do it. I thought it was going to be boring and not hold my interest, but I read it in less than a day. I am not really sure why I thought that but I did. I really liked Avery. She had taken care of herself for years and made the best of what she could. She did not complain and was not whiny. Ben was pretty great too. You can see that he is not a bad guy but he is very focused to the point of not noticing anything but work.  I really liked Ben and Avery’s initial meeting. Basically, this book makes you realize that you should never just assume things. Considering that they never really spoke to each other the majority of the book, it was very funny and I loved their relationship. Avery was really funny and did some of the best and worst things to Ben. I think that they are one of my favorite recent couples. I don’t want to give away too much but the ending made me happy. Avery really surprised at the end but I feel like if I told you why it would be a spoiler. I guess you will just need to read it to find out.

If you are interested in a fun quick read, this is your book. I am giving this book 4.3 stars out of 5.


Buy the Book!


No comments:

Post a Comment