Tuesday, March 20, 2018

distorted love by T.L. Smith Release and Review

Title: Distorted Love
Duet: Dark Intentions #1
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: March 20, 2018
I loved him from the age of sixteen.
Hated him from the age of eighteen.
He disappeared at the age of nineteen.
We started off as enemies, then fast became lovers.
But our story isn’t a happily ever after.
It was a story of a king and a peasant. Can you guess which I was?
I knew we weren’t meant to be.
You see, he fell in love with her first. He loved me last.
I'm not someone's second choice.
Not even for the boy who stole my heart.
I'm someone's first.
Now, I just have to remember that.

JOIN TODAY

Darra's Review:

T.L. Smith always takes you for a ride and she did it again. I am still trying to wrap my head around this story and am still shocked at that amazing ending. Mind Blown!

So it starts off with all in high school and they are now transitioning into adults. Which Ryken has shoes to fill and the question is does he want to? Sometimes you don't have a choice. However I did question his steps directly into the pit of hell. It was too easy to go to the dark side. It may change in the next book. However the vibe I felt at first is not even close to the end. Yes, in his situation there is no turning back. And at the end, that is a valid reason. Except I am not ready to be the end all, be all.

Saskia life is not picture perfect. It was rough and her mother is crap. She could have been much worse than who she was. She loved her cousin. Unfortunately what unfolds is not good for the both of them. I did like her despite her bad decisions. What does a teenage girl do? Fall for the wrong buys even though they no better. You will feel for her and she tries to right the wrong. 

As I said, the ending was jaw dropping. I could not believe what happened and am losing my mind until I read Sinister Love!

I rate the book 4.7 out of 5. I am super impatient to read more. I may want to physically murder a fictional character.   



Sinister Love (Dark Intentions Duet #2) 

Releasing April 24th

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment