Monday, December 18, 2017

Signed by Marni Mann!

SBPRBanner-Signed-CoverReveal


Signed by Marni Mann Release Date: January 25th, 2018 Genre: Erotic Romance


MMSignedBookCover6x9_MEDIUM


A one-night stand with James Ryne, the hottest actress in LA, was a night I’d never forget… James: I can’t stop thinking about you. Brett: I didn’t know America’s sweetheart was such a dirty girl. James: It gets better. Brett: You’re too young for me. James: Eighteen’s the age of consent. Brett: The things I want to do to you right now… James: Are you ever going to tell me who you really are? Brett: The best you’ve ever had. That’s all you need to know. James: When are you coming back to LA? Brett: Next week—and you’d better not be wearing panties. Brett: What the hell did I just watch? James: Oh my God, Brett! It’s going viral! James: My life is ruined. My career. My reputation. James: Are you there? James: Will you let me explain? James: Brett? Brett: Forget everything I said before. Forget us. I tried to forget her…until she walked into my office, begging to get signed.



MMSignedBookCover6x9_BW_380.jpg


Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2kB65TU


About Marni:

Best-selling Author Marni Mann knew she was going to be a writer since middle school. While other girls her age were daydreaming about teenage pop stars, Mann was fantasizing about penning her first novel. She crafts sexy, titillating stories that weave together her love of darkness, mystery, passion, and human emotion. A New Englander at heart, she now lives in Sarasota, Florida with her husband and their two dogs who subsequently have been characters in her books. When she’s not nose deep in her laptop working on her next novel, she’s scouring for chocolate, sipping wine, traveling to new locations, and devouring fabulous books.
Connect with Marni:

No comments:

Post a Comment