Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kendra by Kandie Stix!

KENDRA BY KANDIE STIX
Release date: June 6th 2015
Kendra is a perfectionist. Her job is her life and she prefers it that way. After her ex-boyfriend left her for someone prettier and thinner, she decided she would never let someone rule her heart again. That is...until she meets her new boss Chad.
Chad was going to start over at a new job. His fantasy of assistants bowing down to him was beyond ridiculous but this time, he has sworn to himself to behave. But ... when his assistant Kendra wiggles her way into his life...there's no going back.
Can Chad make Kendra forget her pain and show her there is more fun in playing the game...
 
 

Darra's Review:
 
I went into this book not knowing much about the characters. After finishing the book, you definitely know each one much more. It surprised me from how they were presented in the beginning and then changed at the end. The book is rather short. I think if it was a bit longer I could have a better understanding how and why they evolved within the story.
You will want to know more about them and I wish it continued for at least 3 more chapters. I did like him despite him being a total contradiction. Kendra needed more. It just confused me. I did get the jist of who she really is. However I needed more why she is different. She was a very strong woman and I thought she was much more then 1 dimensional person. I want more of her. There were hot scenes and left me hanging in the end!
 
Overall I wish it was longer. I need to understand the characters more. The plot just threw you in and sometimes I was lost and thought I was missing pages. Again, I liked the characters overall, but needed to know more about them.
 
I rate the book a 3.6.    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kandie Stixx is the author of contemporary erotic romance Kendra..
Kandie Stixx is not her real name, obviously. It is a culmination of her nickname and her partner’s nickname. A true partnership!
When she’s not writing, she is usually blogging or reading as much as she can before the next book takes form in her mind.





1 comment: