Monday, November 17, 2014

Three Christmases by Kat & Stone Bastion!!!!


Three Christmases Synopsis:

As the holiday season approaches in this fourth book in the No Weddings Series, Cade Michaelson strives to be better at balancing work and love, and Hannah Martin’s growing ability to trust is put to the test.
Lust and friendship brought us together, but with the increasing demands of my two businesses, Hannah’s thriving bakery, and our successful event-planning company, stability becomes my focus.
Then a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity takes me to the West Coast, and everything goes into a tailspin.

Laughter, love, and excitement fill our lives, but Cade refuses to settle into the wonderful bliss we’ve found—he wants spectacular fireworks and an unshakable foundation. Driven like no one I’ve ever met, Cade insists a dream job across the country will be better for our future together, but I worry about whether we can survive the present apart.
When intimate time diminishes…and lives get more hectic…

Will a little bit of faith be all that it takes? Or will the sacrifice to get there be too great?

 Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks | Goodreads
 

Sunny's Review:

I don't really know what I can say about this book that I have not already said in the first 3 reviews I did. I love it. Cade and Hannah are awesome. They both have issues and they work on them. Part of me is like wow Cade is so freaking perfect but really he isn't. He makes mistakes and he does the wrong thing sometimes (very few and far between) but he tries to fix it. Hannah knows she has issues and again they work them out. It is refreshing to read this series. I love the love at first sight look into each others eyes and then it is all sparkles and sunshine but I love that this book is not like that. Hannah makes Cade work for her from the beginning and then she works for him too. I love it. I feel like at the end of the day they could be real people and I would totally want them to be my friends. Well, I will be honest. I want to be friends with Hannah but I would so want to take Cade away :) I would say I am kidding but I am not. I think I might have to have a Cade checklist for my next relationship. I don't need the money but I do need the personality.
 
I am giving this whole series 4.8 stars out of 5. I love the characters and the relationship that they have. I even like the relationships they have with others. If you want fun, funny and enough drama to keep you tuned in this series is for you! Go get it!
 
Buy Links:
Amazon:
 
Barnes and Noble:
 
 
Kat Bastion with Stone Bastion Bio:
Award-winning and bestselling romance author Kat Bastion has teamed up with her husband Stone Bastion to create the new contemporary romance series No Weddings.
A few factoids about the writing team…
Kat enjoys her chocolate rich and dark, her music edgy and soul-filling, and her vacations exotic with toes dug into the sand. And she’s wildly, madly, deeply in love with Stone.
Stone likes pounding the trails on a mountain bike, vibrating the sound system with rock music, and down time spent on a stand up paddleboard. And he loves Kat wildly, madly, deeply…and then some.
Together, they’re having a blast bringing fun-filled romantic stories to life and hope you’ll join them in the exciting adventure.
Kat’s first published work, Utterly Loved, was a twentieth anniversary gift of love poems to Stone that they decided to share with the world to benefit charity. Net proceeds from Utterly Loved, and a portion of net proceeds from all their books, go toward charities involved in the fight against human trafficking.
Kat and Stone live amid the beautiful Sonoran Desert of Arizona. Visit their blog at www.talktotheshoe.com, website at www.katbastion.com, and their Twitter accounts at https://twitter.com/KatBastion and https://twitter.com/StoneBastion for more information.
Keep informed about new releases by joining their Email Subscription list.

No comments:

Post a Comment