Monday, August 19, 2013

LOVE ME Book 4 of the Keatyn Chronicles

Synopsis:

My mom says that you can’t love someone until you learn to love yourself. 
So even though Vincent is getting more and more scary. 
Even though he’s doing a nationwide search for me.
I’m going to learn to love myself. 

Well, I’m going to try. 
Mostly, I want a boy to love me. 
But which one?

Dawson - The gorgeous boy who made a mistake, but whose molten lava kisses and steaminess I can’t freaking resist. 
or 
Aiden - The God of all Hotties, who is practically infused with love potion. Who I thought liked me, but now says he wants to be my friend. 
or 
Brooklyn - The boy that first stole my heart. Who has always loved me. Well, until the whole cabana incident.

I mean, it was bad enough when there was sort of a love triangle, but now that I’m talking to B again, it’s like I’m in a love rectangle, or a rhombus, or something.

Oh, and did I mention Cooper Steele? 
The new soccer coaching, health teaching, tattooed hunk?
Who Garrett sent to school to guard my body. 
I mean, be my bodyguard. 

But back to loving me. 
I should forget about boys and worry about me. 
Love me.
Like, eventually.

Sunny's Review:

I have been waiting for this book!!! I was so excited to read it. As usual Jillian Dodd did not disappoint me. I love it. Keatyn is great. There were plenty of times in this book that I wanted to just punch her but I kept reminding myself that she is young and dumb. I mean she is 17 and in high school but being forced into adult situations. I guess I would be annoying too in her situation.

If you read the synopsis you know that Keatyn has a lot of growing up to do in this book. She is trying to love herself first then worry about relationships. Well, lets be honest...some of us are trying to do the same. It doesn't get any easier, Keatyn :(

Anyways, Keatyn is trying to decide who she should be with. Dawson...I mean YUMMY!!!! Aiden...The God of All Hotties...Yes please!!  They both have good and bad points and they are both super sweet...although Dawson is a little bit of a jerk too. I am most definitely TEAM AIDEN but I am not going to lie...Dawson is a VERY close second. I also really love Keatyn's relationship with Riley and Dallas. I also liked that Jillian brought up how Riley's girlfriend was annoyed and didn't understand his friendship with Keatyn. I mean who in high school would get that???

 I keep telling you read this series and I am 100% serious. It is great. Jillian Dodd is an amazing writer and has 2 really great series. Read them BOTH!!! I putting up links that will show all of her books instead of just this one. I am giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5. (this is huge as most of you know Darra and I have never given a book a 5)

Buy Jillian's Books!!!

Amazon  Barnes and Noble (don't get scared...Nookbook for Love Me is $4.99. Its not showing up on bn.com until you click the book)



No comments:

Post a Comment