Friday, May 12, 2017

Savage Collision by T.L. Smith!



TLSSavageCollisionBookCover5x8_HIGH (1)

Title: Savage Collision
Series: The Savage Love Duet Book #1
Author: TL Smith
Release Date: May 12
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Goodreads

Synopsis

A kiss could bond you, taint you, claim you. If you let it, it could own you. 
A kiss from a stranger was highly unlikely. 
A kiss from a man who hid himself from me, yet slowly tormented me, was unlike any other kiss. It was the kiss of death. 
It was my hands in cuffs chained to his waist. 
And only he could set me free. How could I be so blind? How could I have let a man that was delicious as sin take a grip on me? No matter how hard I tried to pull, those cuffs stayed glued to him as the wall that stood between us. 
I had to smash that wall, I had to see the truth. 
Even if we collide. Even if he’s my own savage collision. I have to be set free.

Darra's Review:

I can without a doubt this book is now one of my favorite books by T.L. Smith. It's up there with Black. These characters are unbelievable. And when I say unbelievable, that is not always a good thing. Blow's my mind what they do and say.
T.L. Smith writes dark stories. This is one of them. Malinka has such a tough start to her life. How does one person move on in their adult life with no one who cared for her when she was a child? That is what Malinka had to deal with not to mention the one she cared about did awful things to her. I could actually feel her pain. I had a lump in my throat and got sick to my stomach with what occurred. 
And now as an adult she now has new battles. Connick is new to her life and I questioned him from the beginning. I wanted to like him. Truly. But there was something off about him. Derrick takes it to another level of psycho. 

The ending was jaw dropping. I could not believe it was left at that. I MUST READ the next book! My life is currently not complete until I know what happens.

I rate the book a 4.8 out of 5. Purely amazing!

Sunny's Review:

I don't even know where to start with this book. This is my favorite of T.L. Smith's books. I was captivated from page one and I could not put this book down. Malinka has had a ridiculously horrible life. The fact that she survived and is a functioning person. Her mother was horrible and should not have ever had a kid. Malinka was shy and pretty much shunned in school because everyone knew who her mother was. When someone finally showed her attention, I can understand how she ended up with Derrick and putting up with all of his issues. I love that while she did some terrible things, she still tried to get out and make something of herself. I mean most people would have not been able to function at all. Connick is crazy and I thought I could love him, maybe. I mean I am so conflicted. He is a total alpha that bosses her around but does seem to want to protect her too. I don't want to say anymore because I don't want to ruin anything for you. 

The ending...OMG! I need the next book like right now! I was seriously sitting there with my mouth hanging open and could not even comprehend for a few minutes.

I am giving this book 4.8 stars out of 5 and seriously can't wait for the next book. I can't wait to see what happens and have everything cleared up for me. 






TL-200x300-1-180x270


T.L Smith Lover of chocolate, books, but mostly words.
T.L Smith loves to travel, loves to shop for books, sometimes shoes 😉
Don’t be shy about contacting T.L Smith, she doesn’t bite, hard!


Hosted By:
Logo PNG (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment