Thursday, May 11, 2017

Den of Mercenaries by London Miller!!!




Title: Den of Mercenaries (Volume One)
Author: London Miller
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 4, 2017



Blurb

Welcome to the Den ...

A mysterious, but powerful, man known only as The Kingmaker brought together a team of mercenaries to become a weapon the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

An unrivaled and merciless sniper …

A ruthless, yet charming thief …

A beautiful, but cunning spider …

They do his bidding if and when he calls with no exceptions, but beyond the work they do, their lives are complicated, filled with both love and pain, hate and lust.

Sometimes the line blurs between what’s right and what’s wrong.

Sometimes the line doesn’t exist at all.

Den of Mercenaries: Volume one includes the first four books in the Den of Mercenaries series. Included in this bundle for a limited time are bonus scenes featuring each couple, as well as the first look into how the Den came to be.





Darra's Review:


This review could honestly turn into an essay of what I thought of each book. There was so much to the story lines. Starting with Red. Without a doubt, the beginning of the book has been burned into my brain. It is my worst nightmare and it happens in this book. So this booked started like no other I have read.
Red is crazy with all that happened in the beginning, Celt was his own person with demons he keeps at bay. Nix is intriguing and is in no way transparent. Luna. I can't get over how her life changed when she was 14. And the Kingmaker. Absolutely ruthless and is always a step ahead. Or so he thought. Again, I could right full paragraphs about each and every character, however I know no one would keep reading the review.
To summarize the books. Pure grit and takes you into the darkest places a mind can exist. You will want revenge for all the characters. Or you may want to personally take them out after reading what dreadful things they do. At times it was hard to keep up with all the characters books. Alot of overlap. But that was necessary in order to make the stories whole.

I can't wait to read more about the Russian. You get a small glimpse of him in the first book, but I want to know more.

My rating for this volume is a 4.5 out of 5. Not all endings need a happy married couple with 8 kids. If you are looking for fluff, this is not your book.

Sunny's Review:

Oh my gosh. I have never read London Miller before and this series was out of control. If you want to go to some seriously dark places, this is your series. I am not going to lie, you can't plan on reading these quickly. You will get confused if you are not paying attention and honestly, I needed a break from them. They are so intense and your emotions are just all over the place. 

The story line will grab you from the beginning. I have not read that many Mafia books but this is definitely the most in depth that I have read. Again, I like to step out of my HEA reads and go to the dark places and the Den is the place to go. I will be rereading this because I know I missed some stuff and it was totally intriguing. The guys are OMG HOT and I can't decide if Celt or Nix is my favorite. I honestly cannot tell you where all of my emotions are right now. I was up until all hours of the night reading. I liked the girls in the series too. I tend to be hard on female characters and I did not find them to be whiny or annoying. 

I am giving this series 4.6 stars out of 5. I loved it and I think that if you like Mafia reads or just dark reads in general, this series is for you!

Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

With a degree in Creative Writing, London Miller has turned pen to paper, creating riveting fictional worlds where the bad guys are sometimes the good guys. Her debut novel, In the Beginning, is the first in the Volkov Bratva Series.

She currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and two puppies, where she drinks far too much Sprite, and spends her nights writing.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment