Thursday, September 8, 2016

Making Me Sane by Lindsay Paige!!!


Synopsis:

He was my boyfriend. My rock. The love of my life. 

She was my girlfriend. My love. My everything. 

He abandoned me. 

I walked away. 

I hate him, but I love him. 

I love her and have nothing but regret for letting her go. 

He caused me so much pain; I just can't trust him. 

I can't live without her. I will earn back her trust. 

He's drawing me in but should I stay? 

I'll fight for her with everything I have. 

Is there a chance we can go from driving each other mad to making each other sane?

Sunny's Review:

I could not wait for this book to come out. After I finished the first book, Driving Me Mad, I was literally sitting there just staring at my iPad wondering how Lindsay Paige could leave us hanging like that. Seriously, talking about being driven crazy. Anyways, when I found out this book was ready, I had to read it. If you have not read the first book stop reading now because there will be spoilers and you have to read the first book to understand the second one.

So we left off with Trace breaking up with Brittany and her totally losing it. This book picks up about a year later. Brittany has graduated and has a job. She is trying to get her life in order but is still having issues. Trace has changed jobs and really seems to have worked out the majority of his issues and is trying to win Brittany back. I am very conflicted on Trace. I understand why he had to leave Brittany and get help for himself. At the same time, he should have realized what he was doing when he did that and the ramifications of basically tearing Britt apart. They really did feed into each others anxiety and depression and were very bad for each other. Brittany, for obvious reasons, does not want to have anything to do with Trace. Brittany still has a lot going on in her life and is still not coping very well. 

I can honestly say that my anxiety started right back up as soon as I started this book. Lindsay does a great job of making you feel what the characters are feeling. I normally try to stay away from books that could be real life situations, I really love this one.

I am giving this book 4.6 stars out of 5. Go get this series and be prepared for an anxiety filled weekend!

Buy The Books:


Amazon  Barnes & Noble




Amazon  Barnes & Noble


About Lindsay Paige:

Lindsay Paige is the author of multiple Young Adult, New Adult, and Sports romances. She also coauthored sports romances with Mary Smith. Along with writing, she loves reading, watching hockey, especially the Pittsburgh Penguins, and finding funny terrible puns and recipes on Pinterest. All the while, she is also focused on completing college.

Lindsay resides in North Carolina and is inspired by the world around her and the people in it. She is currently working on numerous solo works. Visit her website: lindsaypaige.com

Lindsay has written the following books/series:
Bending Under Pressure
Bold as Love series
Bracing for Love series
Carolina Rebels series
Don't Panic
Sanity series
Without A Doubt
You Before Me

She has cowritten the following series:
The Ninth Inning series
Oh Captain, My Captain series
The Penalty Kill trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment