Thursday, April 14, 2016

Life, As Is by Brenda Thornlow Review

 

Synopsis:


Here's my story: I go to bed with my husband Greg in late 2013 in Brooklyn and the next morning I wake up as my twenty-six year old self in 1997! I'm 3,000 miles away from home in California, living with my crazy guitarist ex-boyfriend. I reconnect and hook up with Jim, an old flame that I lost touch with in my teens. Then, as soon as I manage to get my life on track and help my younger brother Caelum get back on his feet, I fall asleep while watching T.V. and wake up in 2015! I'm back in New York but in a strange apartment with Greg living across the hall and married to somebody else. Oh, and apparently, I'm married to Jim! How did this happen, again?

Buy Links:
 
 
Darra's Review:
 
Please forgive me for the wait on this review. It is absolutely worth your time! The first book of this Series is My Life As I Knew It. You must read this to understand what is happening in the book. I can say I really liked the first book. However Life, As Is, it's even better. I will not steer you wrong. The story is unique and you will enjoy all the characters.
The epilogue in the last book left it completely open to what may happen next. It is crazy how Brianna went back to her life before Greg. You can't help but root for Greg and Bri to stay together. Then Bam! She is with her past boyfriend, Jim.
 
I wish I could say my loyalty's stayed with Greg, but I couldn't help but love Jim. A little on the fruity side(obviously I am not a exercise freak. Shockingly, I hated Brianna. What a difference a person can change with the life and people she lives with. At the end, she hated her new self. Rightfully so. However she redeems herself. But then she wakes up in her life even before than. Just when you are happy in the direction her life was moving towards.
 
Really interested in what's to come with the next book. It will have surprises in it that will affect the rest of her life. Life takes you on all different journey's. Looking forward to reading Bri's next(past) life in the third book.
 
I rate the book a 4.6. Absolutely worth your time. Make sure you read the first book!
 
 
Check out My Life As I Knew It!
 
 
 
Synopsis:
 
What would you do if you were sent back in time for some unknown reason? When Brianna wakes up this morning she will be faced with that very question. Brianna lives in New York with her husband, the love of her life, Greg. She's happily married, has a great job, travels around the world and this year will be celebrating her birthday in style. Until the morning she wakes up in an apartment 3,000 miles from where she and Greg live, and seventeen years in the past! Returning to a life she hoped she would never have to think about ever again, much less relive!
 
Buy Links:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment