Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Revels Ending by Vic Kerry Release 5/5



 


Let the bad times roll...

Ashe had everything going for him. He had a successful career, a stable life, and a beautiful fiancée, until she died…and was resurrected. Now everything is falling apart. In addition to Mardi Gras floats, the streets of Mobile are filled with walking corpses. Somehow Ashe knows it’s all connected back to him. Can he and his friends stop the sinister forces at work, or are their revels ending—along with their lives?





Review:
I was really excited to read this book. It is a unique plot and many twists. In the beginning of the story it was a bit slow. One of the main reasons why I stick with a book, besides the story, is if the characters pique my interest and if they are realistic. Many that I have read have over the top, ridiculous people in a story that comes to a dead end.

Although this book is not necessary a real life, autobiography, it is intense. I love Mardi Gras time period; which went perfect with the paranormal/horror/mystery story. Yes, this book belongs in all genres. It is not part of zombie band wagon. Vic takes it a step more than a decaying, creepy, dead brain person.

Do I recommend the book? No doubt. I was completely enthralled with the evolving characters and how the story will come to an end. Revels Ending will be on my list of most memorable books. Give me a book that makes me want to tell everyone I know it is a must read. Revels Ending did just that.  









No comments:

Post a Comment