Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Trying to Get Over You by J.D. Rivera!!!

Trying to Get Over You
by
J.D. Rivera
TTGOY Front Cover

Synopsis:

Choices in life are hard. College student Emily Reynolds has been in a three year relationship with Cooper Thomason but a few events has left their relationship shaken. She finds out she is pregnant and Cooper can’t give up his partying ways. Emily leaves Cooper and tries to find a life without him. She soon finds out a life without Cooper is harder than she thinks. Will Emily be able to move on from Cooper and find a relationship with another man or run back to him? *New Adult, 17+ for language. *To celebrate Trying to Get Over You First Birthday, the story and the cover has been revamped! Now including POV's from the male characters!

Sunny's Review:

There were some really good things about this book and then there were some annoying things. I absolutely LOVE Cooper. I mean if you could have an almost perfect guy he would be it. He obviously loves Emily but does make some mistakes. He tries to do the best that he can and he tells her constantly that he loves her. There are some times that he should show her but doesn't and well that is typical. I really wanted to just slap Emily through most of the book. I understand being 20 and in college but there were some moments that I was just like "Really? You're not in high school...come on." Don't get me wrong...for the most part she is a good girl and I would have liked her if she wasn't quite so naïve with the "I've never done anything wrong attitude." Which she really hasn't ever done anything wrong but still. I did not read the original version of this book without the guys' POV but I think that it really made me love Cooper more than I would have in the original.

The story is pretty good and I think a lot of people will really like it. I am giving this book 4 out of 5 stars. This is a sweet story about young love and I recommend it.

****From June, 23rd - June, 27th, Trying to Get Over You is on sale for 99 cents!****
Purchase Links :
amzn-amazon-stock-logo nook-for-pc ItunesLarge

  Author Bio:

J.D. Rivera lives in Oklahoma with her husband and two boys. Her life consists of school projects, homework, cartoon shows, and little league sports. She loves Diet Mountain Dew, the OKC Thunder, costume jewelry, the beach, and reading

JD Profile
.
 
 
 
**Giveaway**
One winner of a $20 Target Giftcard
 
 
 
Tour Promotions By:
TCBButton

No comments:

Post a Comment