Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Buried in Lies by T.L. Smith is LIVE!!!


Title: Buried in Lies
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: January 23, 2018




  His lips told me he knew me. 
His hands touched like old lovers. 
His eyes held secrets of a past I’d never known.
I was lost you see. 
Lost as the flowers that grew in the meadow. 
The devil told me he knew me. 
But lies had a way of unraveling, even if we didn’t want them to. 
The devil had a trick, for his love was full of acid. Acid that burnt at every touch, every linger, and I let it burn all the way to my core. 
A devil made you sin. And my devil was the worst. 
But now that devil wanted my last kiss, and it wasn't one I was willing to give. 
He could take the acid and leave the burn behind.
I was keeping my heart, even if I died trying.


Darra's Review:

Each book T.L. Smith has written left me with my mouth dropped. I can't imagine how she comes up with the stories, but I have to talk to someone afterwards every time. I can't keep it to myself. Mind blown!
These three main characters have a few nuts and bolts lose. Toska left me speechless. How can one person do this regularly and have no conscious? She uses Syler to clean up her crazy mess. It is quite sad he has been involved for years. However with that said, he has the crazies too. Rightfully so. Despite Jaya knowing this, she can't help but being enthralled with him. And vise versa. Jaya and Syler has a dysfunctional relationship but they can't keep away from each other. One thing that I was baffled with was Jaya's Dad. He knew how close she was with the other two, however he helps cover Jaya's mistakes. It is really odd but you will have to read it before I spoil it.

I agree with Sunny. A 4.5 out of 5. BTW, do you remember Black? You get a couple of scenes with him. 

Sunny's Review:

I know when I read anything by T.L. Smith I will not be getting a sweet romance with a happily ever after but this book has taken it to a whole new level of craziness. It has been a couple of months since I read anything super dark and it might be a bit before I read another. I am not sure what it says about me but I did like this book. Jaya, Toska and Syler are beyond insane. I don't even know what all I can say that will not give this plot away. Toska and Syler are siblings that have had a rough life and it shows in all that they do. Toska friends Jaya and Jaya falls for Syler the first moment she sees him. Jaya's life has not been easy either but it was not on the level of the other two. There is a lot that goes on in the story that is really far fetched and I don't think could happen in real life but that is why this is called fiction. I read this book in one sitting and was surprisingly happy to see someone from past books. 

I am giving this book 4.5 stars out of 5. I think that if you enjoy dark stories, you will love this one. 






Book giveaway for Buried in Lies by T.L. Smith Jan 04-Feb 07, 2018

Enter to win one of 2 free copies available. Giveaway dates from Jan 04-Feb 07, 2018. Enter to win a copy of Buried in Lies a new Lovers to Enemies Roman...

















HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment